- Registration of participants with various roles: hunter and organizer;
- Direction of Bounty with programs: you can create from the ground up or copy and edit your own or somebody else’s already existing programs, which significantly reduces time spent on development;
3. Opening of action pricing;
4. Directions for entered claims that you are rejecting or accepting;
5. Auto-validation of participants’ claims, for example, on the responsibility to the rule of differences between 500+ signatories;
6. Automatic tokens distribution when the “Pay All” button is pressed without the participation of developers to form a final list of parties to the agreement;
7. Reward system on basic stakes.